—Three Shining Suns
The Shins- Black Wave
Second chances come along all the time. It’s up to us to recognize them.
—Katherine Russell Rich
1. The exciting prospect of a weekend trip to the beach.
2. Grocery shopping together. Making homemade manicotti with spinach picked from the garden we planted. Sneaking kisses in the kitchen. Then enjoying a late dinner sitting on the couch while watching lightning bugs around the yard listening to Paul Simon’s Graceland Documentary.
3. Quadruple date to see Th e Avengers followed by brownie sundays with strawberries.
4. New guitarstrings vibrating to J. Tillman tunes.
5. Enjoying the quality of little moments. Being content.
—Call Your Girlfriend
Call Your Girlfriend Robyn
Conflict in close relationships is not only inevitable, it’s essential. Intimacy connects people who are inevitably different.