The Shins- Black Wave
When you teach them — teach them not to fear. Fear is good in small amounts, but when it is a constant, pounding companion, it cuts away at who you are and makes it hard to do what you know is right.”
— Christopher Paolini, Inheritance
Second chances come along all the time. It’s up to us to recognize them.
—Katherine Russell Rich
1. The exciting prospect of a weekend trip to the beach.
2. Grocery shopping together. Making homemade manicotti with spinach picked from the garden we planted. Sneaking kisses in the kitchen. Then enjoying a late dinner sitting on the couch while watching lightning bugs around the yard listening to Paul Simon’s Graceland Documentary.
3. Quadruple date to see Th e Avengers followed by brownie sundays with strawberries.
4. New guitarstrings vibrating to J. Tillman tunes.
5. Enjoying the quality of little moments. Being content.
—Call Your Girlfriend
Call Your Girlfriend Robyn
Conflict in close relationships is not only inevitable, it’s essential. Intimacy connects people who are inevitably different.
1. Today: Early Morning. Waking up with Sublime stuck in a mental replay.
2. Reruns of the Office, Thai 99, and a chocolate pie to celebrate a great month
3. fresh cut roses
4. Day trip to WDC. Rainy day. Lunch with a friend in the area. Natural History Museum. Georgetown traffic. Baked and Wired to go. Parking deck laughing.
5. Surprise hommade beignets after a dinner of goat cheese and arugala chicken. All prepared and planned by Andrew.
chelsealainefrancis asked: YOU HAVE A TUMBLR.
ohh lala YOU have a tumblr!